Special Mission Packages
Seabird works with world class sensor manufacturers and integration organizations with a wide variety of skills and attributes. The versatility of the aircraft and our relationships allow us to provide the highest quality solutions tailored to meet your specific needs. Tell us what you need and we’ll do our best to design and deliver a custom solution for you.
- Sensors Options
A multitude of sensor options can be mounted on the Seeker, allowing operators to perform specialized missions or in niche commercial markets. EO-IR, Radar, Sonar, LIDAR, or many others are available.
- Data Management and Display Systems Options
Seabird and its partners have the skill and resources to couple the best systems to the selected sensors so you get the most efficient on board use of your data.
- Data Storage and Transmission Options
From on board data storage to live motion streaming, Seabird and its partners will ensure you can capture and use your data the way that you need within your mission parameters and your operations infrastructure.
- Communication Options
Seabird will install radios and other equipment that meet your company standards or preferences.
The Enhanced Observation and Communications package is optimal for most overland applications including: drug interdiction, human smuggling interdiction, larceny or theft prevention, search and rescue, reconnaissance, fire spotting, wildlife accountability and control, poaching interdiction, power line or pipeline surveillance, video or photo capture, vegetation control, land management, livestock monitoring and more.
Seabird has selected a mission suite comprised of best in class components. Many operators of these systems are using exactly the same components on larger, much more expensive aircraft at a much higher cost per hour.
- Wescam MX-10 is a stabilized electro-optical sensor. Fully Digital. High Definition. Small, Multi-Sensor, Multi-Spectral Imaging System in a single Line Replaceable Unit (LRU) configuration.
- Churchill Navigation Augmented Reality System (ARS) is a mapping system for airborne applications, unique in providing the world’s first augmented reality mapping display.
- Persistent Systems Bi-directional Datalink WAVE RELAY® is an advanced Mobile Ad Hoc Networking (MANET) system designed to maintain connectivity on the move. A scalable, peer-to-peer wireless network which provides data, video, and voice in the most challenging applications. With user throughput of 41 Mbps UDP and 31.1 Mbps TCP, WAVE RELAY® provides a dynamic, reliable, and secure wireless networking solution.
- Prewired Radios are available and Seeker offers a variety of radios to accommodate existing customer networks and Standard Operating Procedures.