The SEEKER has been specifically developed for remote area operation and is easily maintained in the field by General Aviation maintenance shops.
The following features provide cost effective, complete and simple maintenance, ensuring minimum time out of service:
- All metal conventional primary structure
- Lycoming engine
- Fixed pitch propeller
- Simple systems
- High structural fatigue life
- Spares that are readily available direct from factory
- Off-the shelf GA rotables – readily available
- Off the shelf instruments and avionics
- Off-the-shelf AN/MS hardware
- Comprehensive Maintenance Manual and Parts Manual supplied with each aircraft.